SC - homemade mustard

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sun May 3 21:42:04 PDT 1998

The fruit is only available in autumn here, and mainly at large markets.
And the reason I'm currently very familiar with the fruit is because we
ran
an Autumn feast on Saturday - report to follow soon - which contained
(among many other things) 26 quinces :)

- -Korny (too tired to work, so catching up on e-mail :)
- --
William Bekwith MKA Kornelis Sietsma

And tired you should be. As one of your guest of Saturday night
pronounced on Sunday afternoon to me "All that wonderful food, if I had
even one more thin mint....."

Korny laid on a wonderful feast, simple but elegant and a real taste
sensation. The Chestnut fritters, the duck, the mushrooms and coriander,
the chocolate pear tarts, well, I'll let him tell the whole story.

Thanks again Korny

Baroness Nicolette