SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #701

Christina van Tets ivantets at botzoo.uct.ac.za
Mon May 4 09:09:14 PDT 1998

Good points I will take whatever info people want to list but you are right
maybe we shouldn't use addresses.
I was thinking of saving the info in a many to many fashion.
I.E. everone who owns the book but also only keeping one address record per
person.
Yeah we could use ISBN I forgot about that.
If people could send me the ISBN #s that would be a nice way to file these
things.
I have the skills for this.

- - Conneach
lstull at earthlink.net