SC -saffron/calendula

Kallyr Kallyr at aol.com
Mon May 4 01:28:27 PDT 1998

<< Broccoli and Fennel.  I can't remember the original
 source of this, but the redaction was from "The Original Mediterranean
 Cuisine".  I actually followed the original rather than the redaction - the
 redaction involved steaming the veges, which made for a fairly bland
 result.  The original had them boiled in stock, which was much tastier.  I
 used vegetarian chicken stock, which meant that the dish was still
 vegetarian safe.  18 bulbs of Fennel, and 5kg of broccoli, are certainly
 entertaining to boil! >>

Oh. Please share this recipe.  It sounds perfect & simple.  Just the original
is fine.

~~Minna Gantz <KALLYR at aol.com>