SC - Non-Period??

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Mon May 4 06:01:13 PDT 1998

Chestnut fritters? Tell me more...I have about 2 cups of sweetened chestnut
puree in my freezer left over from Christmas..and I like finding new ways to
use it. So far my favorite way is to take squares of puff pastry, blop in
some cream cheese/egg/sugar danish filling and top with the puree, close it
up and bake[or just roll out the puff pastry, spread it on and pop in the
oven to bake into allumettes...]
margali