SC - EK Crown Recipes, Part Deux

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue May 5 14:15:10 PDT 1998

Brokk -
I'd be more than happy to share the recipe. . . as soon as I find it! I
just moved about a month ago, and have yet to unpack ALL of the boxes.
<grin!> However, we made a keg of peach meade about January 22 and it's
been ageing for Pennsic. As soon as I find it, I'll pass it along - and
as for judgements of earlier batches, do you want my opinion, or the
opinions of those who cleaned us out? <grin!!>

Cessara