SC - Evil Thoughts about Pennsic Potluck

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Tue May 12 06:59:43 PDT 1998

lstull at earthlink.net writes:

<< A couple of dear english friends of mine grouse that in England
 people claim to be alergic to garlic, because they are afraid of garlic
breath. >>

What a small world! I find the same phenomenon here in the US, followed by the
onion "allergies".

This is the reason I do not cook feasts with special considerations for
allergies. People with true allergies have a firm handle on their condition.
By providing menu and ingredients lists, they have a way to contruct their own
list of exceptable feast food from those being offered. A few extras in a
basket to round it out and a wonderful time is had by all. :-)

Ras