SC - Pennsic Potluck

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Thu May 7 06:29:10 PDT 1998

And if you put something
in a glass container, wrap something around it to stop glass splinters
flying--just in case.  An old towel draped over it would do.

Regards,

Lady Allison

*snicker* I use an old hooded sweatshirt on my 6.5 gal glass fermenter,
coddles it nicely against temperature changes, the hood drawstrings around
the neck and it protects against light-skunking in beers, and it is a size 4
which fits nobody in the house[we found it abandoned in our barn when we
moved it]
margali