SC - Online University - Card Catalog

Louis Stull lstull at earthlink.net
Fri May 8 00:00:06 PDT 1998

Hi

The content of this message is not directly relevant to the list
as such, so be warned.

There is a group of four of us who are going to Pennsic this
year from Politarchopolis, Lochac (mundanely Canberra Australia).
This will be our first trip over, and needless to say, we are
rather excited (however, the 'number of sleeps to go' countdown
won't happen until July).

The people in the group are:

Charles of the Park (laurelled for his baking and pelicanned
for his embroidery)

Francesca Cellini (laurelled for costume, but also very interested in
cooking)

Aelthfrythe of Saxony (Charles' journeyman who is also a professional
chef)

Francois Guyon (also interested in cooking, but mainly in fencing)

We're mainly lurkers on the list, given the nature of our mundane
lives, but we did the 'Good Food Feast' which has been mnetioned on
the list recently.

Our household will be camping with the autocrats (which I believe is
the Kilkenny camp). We will be, I believe, be taken on an orientation
tour of the site soon after our arrival (but not hopefully just after
we arrive - the jet lag will be a bitch).

We are all looking forward to seeing many of you there, and would also
like to meet you on our travels, as we will be driving back from
Pennsic across the country to California (stopping through St Louis,
Kansas City, Denver, Richfield (Utah) and Las Vegas before San Diego,
Los Angeles and San Francisco.

If people can e-mail me and let me know where they're camping, I'll
keep a list of the campsites we need to go around to. If you read this
Bear (I think you're the baker), Charles is very interested in talking
to you specifically about your work.

As well, if there are any places on the route very broadly described above
people think we should visit (this also includes people), please let
me know (I'm doing the itinerary mapping for the group to discuss).

Look for the Politarchopolan War Banner at Pennsic!! (and the jealous
Politarchopolans back home !!! hee hee hee - sorry, just had to do that,
given the number of my Politarchopolan friends reading this list)

Thanks for the bandwidth

Francesca Cellini

(Michelle Dean)

Canberra, Australia

"Eat, eat, you're all too thin" - Politarchopolan Assault Catering Corp