Apricots, Honey & Techniques (was Re: SV: SV: SC - peach mead? )

Nick Sasso grizly_nick at rocketmail.com
Fri May 8 04:10:28 PDT 1998

I am happy to announce the initial card catalog for the Online
University / Library we have discussed on this list.  Currently I have
cards for 28 cook books, 30 clothiers/costume books, and 7 art books

It can be found at :

http://home.earthlink.net/~lstull/sca/u/cooks/index.html

I am accepting book entries for any publications you consider worthy of
interest.

This site is still in a very preliminary state.
Please be patient.
I would also like to solicit submissions for the various other sections
I.E.  This site is for all of us.
I am looking for Classes,
Recipies, and extensive articles.