SC - Pennsic Potluck

Mary Denise Smith costumemag at earthlink.net
Fri May 8 01:20:51 PDT 1998

<Potato salad/half cooked onions. Don't know if I'm allergic or not but
the smell alone gives me instant dry heaves. :-) Other than that , bring
it on. :-) Blue crabs give me the hives but I love them anyway. :-)>

OK since we have moved into the realm of active dislikes vs real
allergies (and also non-period foods), I'll add my list!

No bell peppers, green olives stuffed with pimentos (ug! yuck! phew!
blea!), fennel.

Looking forward,
Marged
Caer Galen