SC - So long, it's been swell.

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Thu May 14 15:08:12 PDT 1998

Hey guys, I just wanted to say good bye (sob). My life has gotten so
extremely busy that i don't have time to scroll past the innanities to get
to the good stuff. In short, I'm spending waaaaay to much time in front of
this screen.

I may come back when life has straightened out a little. In the meantime,
please keep me posted privately of any striking developments.

I guess this means I'm leaving the church?????Nah, I'll never start serving
Lil' Ceasar's for feasts. Trouble is I'm getting too authentic. There's no
time for other stuff like computer-nerd-wanna-be projects.

Feel free to check out my website,
http://members.tripod.com/~AoifeFinn/index.html
I have become a member of the medieval studies webring---there's some good
stuff on the ring. I can also be found at liontamr at ptd.net.

Gotta run. I have a pile of laundry the size of Vesivius.

Somebody tell me what ya'll agree to for the pot-luck time and place, K?

Toodles

Aoife