SC - re:allergies

Kallyr Kallyr at aol.com
Fri May 8 23:12:24 PDT 1998

<<  If any of you cooks have a secret recipe, would you at least post what
      commonly potential allergens it contains? (ie. "contains dairy
      products") I respect your desire to protect your creation and not give
      out your recipe/ingredients. I just politely ask that you make
      reasonable accomodations for responsible allergic people.

      Katja-- Chris.Adler at westgroup.com (Chris Adler)>>

I agree-- post an ingredients list.  If you have a problem sharing, do not
post your recipes or the quantities, but everyone is entitled to know what
they're eating.