SC - Allergy rant - was garlic in British Isles

CorwynWdwd CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat May 9 02:42:57 PDT 1998

<< suffice it to say that there were misunderstandings
 in areas we had all thought were clearly settled, resulting in there
 being about 20% of the refrigeration space we had planned on. >>

Ouch.  Yes, I understand.  Imagine you're attempting to feed 80 from one mid-
sized fridge (and about 4 coolers) and some parishoners show up asking if they
can put a few things into the fridge for the next day's pancake breakfast...

~~Minna Gantz  <KALLYR at aol.com>
"Don't believe everything you thinK."