SC - Re: allergies & chivilry

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sun May 10 08:49:08 PDT 1998

Margali wrote:

>and the cooks never made provision for somebody who couldn't eat ...

Wow!  I'm with you on the goat cheese.  Phew!   That it was so predominant in
the menu would have been tough on me, too.  It's usually a sign of
inexperience when something that potentially offensive is in everything, good
deal or no.  :o)

If you know the cook, you might suggest some alternatives for next time.
Thank goodness for SCA people under those circumstances!  We ARE a pretty
generous lot.  :o)

Sigrid Pigwoman
aka Madeleine de la Chatte Enfumee