SC - Mongolian food-not

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 20:01:26 PDT 1998

In a message dated 5/11/98 11:26:38 AM Eastern Daylight
Time,mtraber at email.msn.com writes:
<<  have a nice recipe for rice based batter bread that bakes up into a
respectable loaf, if people are really interested i can put it onto the list.
margali >>
  YES PLEASE!!!  I'd love the recipe.  I have a neighbor who is wheat
intolerent.  And also, it just sounds like a good recipe to have on hand.
Thanking you in advance,  a greatful Phillipa