SC - Allergy Discussion

Mary Denise Smith costumemag at earthlink.net
Tue May 12 04:59:46 PDT 1998

	Let me know what design of oven and how you "fire" it when the time comes.
 I am trying to come up with a reasonable portable version of oven to bake
and cook at Estrella next year.  I have seen some forms of portable oven at
German castle fests but they do not look period and building a temporary
full size beehive oven is daunting.

Balldrich