SC - horse milk

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed May 13 22:55:02 PDT 1998

Margali said:

>I have milked my sheep and made cheese[when I still had sheep] and had
>commercially available sheep, buffalo and horse milk cheeses before[hated
>the horse and buffalo, liked the sheep homemade better than storebought] so
>I am not afraid to try things out.

Commercially available buffalo and horse milk cheese? Where? I've never heard
of any being available. I'm still not sure I would try the horsemilk cheese,
but you never know...

Or do you mean you've had commercially available sheep milk cheese and homemade
buffalo and horse milk cheese?

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net