SC - Parsley root

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu May 14 18:33:51 PDT 1998

At 06:37 PM 14/05/98 -0500, Gunthar wrote:

>One of the main holdups on the 12th Night Feast was trying to provide apple
>frittours for 500. Althogh we planned on serving them just warmed they still
>took far too long.
>
>Thank Heavens I decided to cancel the sideboard with the cuskynoles.

Very sensible too! An essential part of being a good feast steward is the
ability to realise when something is not going to work and smoothly change
plan so the front of house (um, I mean those out in the feast hall) have no
idea that there was anything wrong...

Too many feasts have been spoiled by people determined to stick to Plan A at
all costs!

Rowan
Robyn Probert
Customer Service Manager		Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager		Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Lawpoint Pty Limited			Sydney NSW  Australia