SC - FW: New Medieval cookbook

Acanthusbk Acanthusbk at aol.com
Thu May 21 11:39:34 PDT 1998

Greetings unto Chimene and the members of this list,

I recieved this message on Tuesday and I sending it you in the hopes that
we can help this individual. Matt apparently found this message in my
beans-msg file. I imagine he is looking for any recipes, not just period
ones. Please send him any messages directly and/or to this list as he does
not subscribe to this list.

If this Jacob's cattle bean is a period bean, then perhaps those near
Medord, OR now have an available source.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net
Dear Mr Harris,
Found the below article in your website an need help locating a receipe for
cooking/seasoning Jacobs cattle beans.

 I'm in a very rural area outside Medford OR. and grow the beans and my wife
and I need help in finding a receipe to cook them. Appreciate any advise you
can give pointing to sources of receipes
Tnx for your help   matepstein at aol.com

(Matt Epstein, I think from the email address - Stefan)