SC - Final Date for Cooks' Pennsic Potluck??

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 24 06:25:31 PDT 1998

Fond greetings, all!  I am Lady Selene Colfox, a modest cook and bottle washer
in the scenic highlands of Angels, Caid.  My good friend Mistress Renata had
forwarded me a couple of messages from this list, and thusly whetted my
appetite [so to speak] for more.

My latest endeavor is to co-ordinate a diverse collection of talented and
ernest folk in Caid's Coronation Banquet, two weeks from today.  A
lacto/ovo/vegetarian track is available;  to stay in the spirit of Medieval
Euro rhetoric, I have designated it as the "Penitants' Menu."  All right,
Lent's been over for a while, but there are those of us who are concerned of
the condition of their soul... or their arteries...

Preliminary beta-testing has proven most of the recipes work, O Huzzah. Still
looking for the ultimate gilding compound for roast fowl, that's with eggs not
with actual metal.  O My Aching Budget.

Best wishes and bon appetit,
Selene
selene at earthlink.net