SC - Rhubarb as food reference

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Tue May 26 06:45:33 PDT 1998

I think your advise is excellent. I would just add that the lunch and breakfast
coordinators should coordinate with the cook. This will help with food purchasing
(everyone consolidates items so there is no redundancy). And, scheduling of time in the
kitchen so everyone doesn't need to use the same equipment at the same time.

I agree on the concept of the feast vs. the 'Inn' concept. One idea that I have seen used
has been the 'faire'.  We set up the different feast foods in booths and handed out coins
for the populace to 'purchase' their dinner from the food booths. It was a lot of fun.
The amount of 'coin' handed out was enough to purchase at least one of each item.

Just my 2 cents!
Meadhbh