SC - Armored Rape???

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed May 27 20:40:42 PDT 1998

Erinn

PS  If we waited to go camping until there was no danger of forest fire,
we
would never go camping... except in a downpour.... <grin>  Which reminds
me... I need to start my sprinklers for my yard......(Oh, lord of
mine....
where are you?... I have a job for you to do.....) <evil grin>

Sounds like a honeydo list. . .

Honey, could you do this? and this? and, oh, I forgot, could you also do
this?
<big grin!>  My fiance had one of these the other day, and when he went
to my parent's house to drop off something, my dad was teasing him about
the "honeydo" list. He promptly lost it upon leaving my parent's house
and had to call me to find out what else he was supposed to do. <grin>
My, how well trained he is!

Cessara