SC - Pumpkins (was: Needing help with a class....)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu May 28 20:46:57 PDT 1998

In a message dated 5/28/98 1:48:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Freyja33 at aol.com
writes:

<< ho would have eaten it when it
 would have been served Why it was eaten....  Just lakeing on a good recipe I
 would like to make this at Lillie's war and cook it as it was cooked in days
 of old.... >>

For the vegie of choice use onions and it would be close to most "stewes". :-)
BTW, I wasn't aware that juniper berries were not period. I don't have any
recipes which call for them tho'. Does anyone have a clue? The pine nut thingy
sounds good. :-)

Ras