SC - Subing????

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri May 29 14:40:11 PDT 1998

Ras writes:

> BTW, ever read the Donner saga? :-)

Noooo!!!  NOT the cannibalism thread again!!!  <G>

> Who knows maybe one day, I'll have to make a descision on
> whether to starve or eat porpoise. 10 to 1 the porpoisde looses.
> In such a case, I really would like to think I would prepare it in the
> most succulent possible for both our sakes. :-)

Ras, as long as you are sure to thank the porpoise (and the sea) for
its gift of life; and to make certain that as little of the porpoise as
possible goes to waste; then you are very much in the right...

	- kat

p.s.  A cute story:   My delightfully insane husband absolutely loves to
make people laugh.  One of his worst habits is to tell a restaurant
hostess or maitre d' that the "party" name is Donner.  Then he'll call
out *sotto voce* "Donner, party of five?  Donner? ...... Donner, party
of four?"  and so on.  Gruesome...

We were in a restaurant just outside Yosemite and the hostess asked
how many were in our party.  He said, "Donner, party of five."  SHE
DIDN'T GET IT.  She thought he was *serious...*

I could see this happening on the other side of the country
somewhere; but please, we were less than 150 miles from Donner
Pass...  <<sigh>>