SC - Source for Gallingale

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Fri May 1 13:54:01 PDT 1998

penzey's, 414-679-7207
1 lb bag- #44213, $9.90
8 oz bag-#44284, $5.49
4 oz bag-#44242, $2.99
1/2 cup glass jar,#44255, $2.59 [net 1.7 oz]
1/4 cup plastic jar,, #44239, $1.19 [net .85 oz]

they also have a website at www.penzeys.com or something of the sort.
margali

[speaking of penzey's, I have a new batch of saffron on order so I made 2
gallons of saffron rice for the freezer to use up the last batch to make
space for the new...does that qualify for a 'you know you have been in the
SCA too long when...?]