SC - Library Comments-Caution Seconded

Kallyr Kallyr at aol.com
Mon May 4 01:09:10 PDT 1998

I agree with Meloria.  It is not wise to post email address together with
phone & address, even in a semi-public forum.  Just because most of us are
nice, doesn't mean everyone will be.  I (and many others) would not
participate if posting these was a requirement.

Consider how many of us discuss our vacation plans casually on the list.
Imagine an ambitious thief and half the list coming home from Pennsic to
robbed houses...

~~Minna Gantz <KALLYR at aol.com>