SC - period food turns people away?

Mike Hobbs llewmike at iwaynet.net
Mon May 4 19:09:20 PDT 1998

I must agree with the idea that we constantly need to experiment and to
try to be as period as we can.  Personally, I try out all of my recipes
on my friends first.  If it is good, I make a lot as word of mouth
travels fast.  If it is not good, I tweak the recipe a little and make
less of it - BUT I still serve it.  LLEW