SC - Researching bread coffyns

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Mon May 4 18:55:45 PDT 1998

1. Remove the little irrelevant bit at the bottom of the post before
sending another one on

2. Mix flour, water, and a little salt. I don't know why the salt - my
mum told me. Roll and line dish for bottom, keep some for the top. Beware
of shrinkage...

3. Blind bake the bottom.

4. Fill and bake with lid on. At eating time, the crusts are good for
ducks, and the poor. Until then they are handy for carrying food around.

Charles Ragnar