SC - Bread Book

Valoise Armstrong vjarmstrong at aristotle.net
Wed May 6 05:12:45 PDT 1998

>Bear has said:
>
>>>English Bread and Yeast Cookery is one of the finest volumes on breadmaking
>ever assembled.  The historical information is quite accurate.<<

The latest catalog from Edward R. Hamilton included this book, at a
considerable savings. I actually thought about ordering it since my copy is
a paperback and it would be nice to have the hard-cover. Unfortunately,
I've recycled the catalog, so I don't have the address, but I think their
web page is www.hamiltonbook.com

Valoise