SC - Mead

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed May 13 23:26:36 PDT 1998

Raven Beaty asked:

>Am looking for some good mead recipes, anybody got any????

There is this file in the BEVERAGES section of my Florilegium. It
has variations all the way from period to modern. It also has
comments from folks describing their particular methods.

mead-msg         (113K)  8/ 5/96    Making mead. Honey based alcoholic beverage.

There are also files in this section on caudles, ciders, kumiss, kvass, beer,
wine, other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. My files can be
found at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net