SC - SC sotelties - cockatrice

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue May 19 23:06:57 PDT 1998

Charles Ragnar asked:

>Does anybody know of documentation for the practice of sewing different
>bits of animals together, or is it just folklore?

I don't remember if there are any specific period referances in this file, but I
do know there are some excellant ideas along this line and descriptions of how
to manage it for different animals. This file is in the FOOD section of my
Florilegium:

sotelties-msg     (72K)  5/21/97    Sotelties and Warners - decorated food.

My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net