SC - Violet Roots

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu May 21 06:16:52 PDT 1998

Um, ok, I'll be glad to do some weeding and send some roots, but I don't
think you will have much luck growing them there.  We are in Atlanta,
Ga., and everything grows like weeds here.  I also don't know if the
roots will survive the trip, and you might do better to go through a seed
cataloge that will specialize in plants for your area, as well as
guaranteed shipping.
	But, if after all of these caveats, you still want some, send me
your snail mail address and we'll see what we can do.
	Yours,
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain