SC - Endoring [was: Selene Intro]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun May 24 11:40:02 PDT 1998

Thanks, Margali!  Just egg-yolk tends to get too brown, to fast.  What I'm
trying today will be egg-yolk, saffron and flour, as cited in TO THE KING'S
TASTE. Will grind the saffron =into= the flour first, so we stand some chance
of the saffron dissolving.  Have already pre-boiled the chicken,so we don't
have to spend too much me in the oven today.

I just remembered the term 'endoring' for making things golden-colored.  For
some reason, I keep thinking of Agnes Moorhead. <grin>

Selene