SC - Final Date for Cooks' Pennsic Potluck??

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon May 25 07:00:37 PDT 1998

gentle cooks,

tuesday is one of the two days that I will be at pennsic and i would
really enjoy meeting with you!  so i'm hoping that it IS tuesday, that it
IS an A&S tent, and that i can bring something purchased (bread or drink)
to the potluck without ruining my reputation forever since i am not
camping but hoteling for my two days.  Ah, there's an idea!  I could offer
a real shower and an hour or two in an aircondioned hotel room...

Who's bringing the rock to hide under?

Elaina
Outlands