SC - wanted: a marinade for spit roasting an autocrat

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 25 14:14:19 PDT 1998

In a message dated 5/25/98 4:17:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
melc2newton at juno.com writes:

<<  they were not in the kitchen. this is mainly
 venting and wanting advice on how to avoid this happening again (to me at
 least))

Hmmmmm.......I have this authentic 200 yr. old Hawaiian BBQ sauce that sounds
like it would be the ideal sauce for roasting autocrats. :-)

Advice:

	1. NEVER let anyone else buy your food for you.
	2. Be it by hook, line and sinker, NEVER allow the Autocrat to interfere with
the production of the feast, PERIOD!
	3. NEVER let anyone else buy your food for you.
	4. Seperate cooks should be in charge of each meal. For example, the main
feastocrat does feast, someone else is responsible for lunch and another for
breakfast.
	5. NEVER let anyone else buy your food for you.
	6. IMO, planning the feast as an integral part of the event is much better
than the inn concept.
	7. NEVER let anyone else buy your food for you.

And finally, I would highly recommend NEVER letting anyone else buy your food
for you. "-)

Hope this helps.

Ras