SC - Off-Topic - Musk Lifesavers and other delicacies

Kiriel & Chris kiriel at cybergal.com
Sat May 2 20:02:01 PDT 1998

marilyn traber wrote:

> I for one am interested in the musk lifesavers, and don't know what I can
> offer as a trade other than maple sugar or maple candies in addition to
> reimbursing you for the postage...If you like maple syrup, the maple candies
> are nice, sort of a comfort food from growing up.
> Email me back with the cost and what you'd be interested in trying
> margali
>
> marilyn traber
> 434 water st
> canterbury ct 06331
> usa

Hi Marilyn

I sent some musk lifesavers to be tasted at Pennsic by everyone (I hope
I sent enough) so if you are there, you will get to have a try.  I will
happily send you some, and would love to try maple candies, as I have
never seen them over here...  If I can get to the post office next week
I will send you some!

Kiriel