SC - Speaking of liver

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 4 15:33:03 PDT 1998

In a message dated 5/3/98 5:53:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, acrouss at gte.net
writes:

<< Speaking of liver >>

Speaking of liver. I have some rabbit livers that I was able to obtain this
past weekend. (Thanks, Master! :-)) And will be spending tomorrow redacting
what period recipes I can find that use this tasty morsel. Since this
particular area is little redacted (none to my knowledge), stand by to add
some tasty period recipes to your files for your dining pleasure. :-)

Ras
(p.s it is rumored that the recipes for fetal rabbit may be cracked soon! :-))