SC - EK Crown Recipes, Part Deux

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue May 5 14:15:10 PDT 1998

Wow, I feel like I've just eaten, and I feel so sorry I wasn't there!  It
sounds just great, and I feel like I've just sat through a class in
redaction as well!
Master Adamanthus, don't regret What Might Have Been.  It seems obvous to
me that your great learning and ability brought a wonderful feast out of
what in less experienced hands could have been a disaster.
When I was given my Pelican, they brought me out of a Kitchen 30 minutes
before dinner to do it.  I was totally taken off-guard ( I was not even a
Protege) and went semi-brain dead for numerous reasons.  My staff looked
at me when I got back and asked what to do, and quickly saw that I wasn't
quite all together.  They let me go work on my subtlety quietly in a
corner, and followed my list posted on the wall to successfully send out
what I recall was a wonderful meal.  I was worried that I could have been
better prepared, but everyone assured me it was just BECAUSE I was that
well organized and knowledgable that I got the Pelican in the first
place.
	Be glad that you were able to test your capabilities and Serve
your Kingdom as only you could! (Ok, that sounded hokey to me, too, but
you know what I mean.)  Congratulations on coming through it as well as
you did.  I'm going to go and read my "Cury on Inglysh" now.

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies