SC - Pennsic Potluck

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Tue May 12 06:21:59 PDT 1998

Ras wrote:

Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 17:00:22 EDT
From: LrdRas <LrdRas at aol.com>
Subject: Re: SC - Re: Pennsic People

allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< Would anyone want to have a small get-together on one of the Pennsic
 evenings in an A&S tent?   >>

Would this be in addition to the potluck already planed?

Ras

I think the confusion here is due to the fact that we do not yet have a
site for our originally planned potluck. Margali's camp-daddy hasn't said
yes yet AFAIK. 250 sq feet per person does not leave a lot of partying room
once the tents are up.

Personally, I'd rather see it at an easily find-able teaching tent. No one
has to worry about the clean-up afterwards, since we'd just take our stuff
and go home! It would also firm up the plans for we many folks, who have
limited time to plan stuff at pennsic (already!).

Please, however this works out, don't schedule it on the 2nd Wednesday
Evening. Ras and I  won't be there due to a wedding (he's officiating, I
believe, and I'm cooking for the revel before(another wedding!!!!), during,
and afterwards). That also happens to be right after the woods battle
(mid-afternoon---can you say heat exhaustion), so folks who are combattants
will be wiped out! That's the current scedule, already exhausting.

Aoife