SC - Fw: Mongolian Society

Varju Varju at aol.com
Thu May 7 09:52:12 PDT 1998

<< Ok, folks- Here is some impetus for those recently complaining about the
 lack of info on steppes cooking[who shall remain nameless and we all know
 who you are!] A chance at some money!>>

hmmm. . .Now if I was interested in the Mongols in any way and had a decent
library this might be interesting. . .:-)

Its just that the the Mongols are far too late of comers to my region to
interest me much. (Turks yes, they ruled Hungary long enough to make a real
impact on cuisine.)  Besides my problem is knowing there are actual cookbooks
that might work, but not being able to get copies or read them.

Noemi