SC - off topic, distilling list?

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Thu May 7 14:19:03 PDT 1998

Suzanne Berry at PRIMAVERA
05/07/98 04:19 PM

Thanks, Brandu.  I tend to lurk a lot  -  I've been trying to learn,
      and having the closest members of the SCA 40 miles doesn't help.
      Could you please Email me privately?  I tried sending mail to
      the address I have for you and it bounced.  -  Aislinn

Yep, it is there
Nope, we ain't had much to say.

I would love to have more activity, but there is little to talk about
right now.
If you have something you want to bring up, the floor is yours m'dear.

Brandu