SV: SV: SC - peach mead?

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Fri May 8 08:23:04 PDT 1998

Suzanne Berry at PRIMAVERA
05/08/98 10:23 AM

Well, the discussion finally got me motivated, and that carboy that's
been empty isn't any more....  I started a peach mead last night.
I've been using juice, added directly to the carboy, rather than
fruit.  I know it's less period; unfortunately, I'm in a fairly
isolated area, and buying juice from the health food store is much
more reliable than getting good fruit...

If fermentation goes well, this batch may even be ready by Pennsic!
(yes, it's a quick recipie)

now all I need is a tent and a place to stay.....

- -  Aislinn