SV: Apricots, Honey & Techniques (was Re: SV: SV: SC - peach mead ? )

Brokk H940114 at stud.kol.su.se
Fri May 8 08:00:34 PDT 1998

	You're absolutely correct.  The exact terms should be used as
not to confuse any not-so-experienced ppl.
	 A vanilla mead has got to be made sometime soon, no empty jug
yet though. *looks at the smaller of his glass jugs*
	I've been making beers for about 6 years and meads on and off
for the last 3 or so years, mostly smaller batches in order to try
different recipes, and some blends of my own.
	Thanks for the info on peaches, didn't know that the Romans used
them.

	Brokk.