SC - Mead

Rurik rurik at commnections.com
Sun May 10 08:24:13 PDT 1998

sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG wrote:

> Am looking for some good mead recipes, anybody got any????
>
>                            Faith, Folk, and Heritage
>                                   Raven Beaty

I'm not sure if you are looking for strictly "mead" or if a Methylglyn is acceptable. If so, then I
have a recipe that has stood the test of time, complete with instructions. I mean no disrespect or
offense to anyone who checks this out, but I made these instructions for someone who has never tried
to make it before. This article was written for an annual demo we hold here in The Barony of An
Crosaire, Trimaris where I do a mead making demo for the mundane populace. I will state that it is
written using OOP techniques but that it is fool proof. If you're interested, point your browser to:

http://commnections.com/rurik/mead.htm

Hope this helps,

Rurik Petrovitch Stoianov, OL
Barony of An Crosaire, Trimaris