SC - private-Re: ingredients list

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sun May 10 08:48:11 PDT 1998

In a message dated 5/10/98 11:28:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
llewmike at iwaynet.net writes:

<< In addition, as Corpora requires us to
 do so after that unfortunate incident several years ago, I post a list
 of all ingredients at check in.  >>

Thank-you Llew! :-) Sometimes we forget that the "respnsible" thing to do has
to be legislated. This is one case where the BoD definitely was right on. BTW,
I don't know if you remember my "Cheryons" entry into the Blackstone event a
couple of years ago but I have since reproduced it without the cherries being
added in. It was definitely a superior product without the cheeries bits.
Thanks for the tip. I miss playing with you guys!!! <sigh>

Ras