SC - dictonary please! (was Re: period recipes)

Terry L. Cowart haltech at io.com
Thu May 14 13:20:21 PDT 1998

On Thu, 14 May 1998 tcowart at cis-corp.com wrote:

:On Tue, 05 May 1998 16:59:00 +1000 Robyn Probert Sprak:

Oops!  Sorry about the misattribution (I really DON'T LIKE Notes).  This
message is being sent by good ol' trusty Pine :)

For the record, the following question was brought to you by:
Michael Newton

:>Ok, what the heck is quibibes and perceli?
:Cubebs and parsley?  (Is this a quiz?)

But, I will still stick by my answer (and wonder if I passed).

| Terry L. Cowart  |"One of the most difficult tasks men can perform,   |
| haltech at io.com   | however much others may despise it, is the         |
| finger for info  | invention of good games.  And it cannot be done    |
|------------------| by men out of touch with their instinctive values."|
|Ex Veritate Potens|                      -- Carl Jung                  |