SC - dictonary please! (was Re: period recipes)

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Thu May 14 15:52:35 PDT 1998

At 03:52 PM 14/05/98 EDT, Beatrix wrote:

>Ok, what the heck is quibibes and perceli?

Cubebs and parsley indeed (hey you all passed). Sorry - I don't know how
much to assume everyone is fasmiliar with on the redaction front and I've
gotten used to just reading them. I'll supply a glossary in future!

Rowan
Robyn Probert
Customer Service Manager		Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager		Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Lawpoint Pty Limited			Sydney NSW  Australia