SC - Intolerances-RAVING RANT

David C. Walker nativeson at mindspring.com
Sat May 16 13:51:24 PDT 1998

	Good Greetings one and all...

		I am of two minds as far as this subject. I agree that one's
	alleriges are thier own, but at the same time if I am notified ahead
	of time I think, just being chivalous, that I would indeed fix/set aside
	something for that person. I would be upset if invited to someones house
	and all the served me was stuff I couldn't eat.
	Just my 2 cents...
					Dafyyd the Bald