SC - Chivalry

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sat May 16 20:09:48 PDT 1998

In a message dated 5/16/98 10:39:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au writes:

<< I can document bleeding horses and using their blood as a food - First
 Crusadae, sources include Gesta Francorum, an anonymous text written
 around 1100...
 (Or was that not what you meant?;)

 ducks and runs
 Charles Ragnar >>

Actually, Charles, that was exactly what I meant! :"-) The whole
allergy/intolerance thread is becoming somewhat boring and is not in any way
contributing to anyone's education in the field of period cookery which is ,
AYK, my over-riding passion in life.

The dishes which can be created from period recipes are occasionally an orgasm
of the mouth unequaled by any of the body's other senses and I am desperately
trying to end this endless debate about tolerances/.allergies. :-( Perhaps you
can help me out here? :-) <sigh>

I sincerely hope that I haven't opened up a whole new can of worms here. We
have had many new people on the list of late and of those , some like KallyR
and a few others have the potential for contributing much to thie science we
all hold dear. It is a pity that we must hash and rehash the same old. :-0

BTW, are you planning on attending Pennsic this year?

Ras