SC - tourney food

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon May 18 00:03:58 PDT 1998

Renata asked:

>Does anyone out there have any good recipes for tourney food which
>can be made in advance, tastes good cold and is not bread-and-cheese?

You might take a look at these files in the FOOD section of my Florilegium:

campfood-msg      (50K)  2/24/97    Non-refrig., period food for camping events.
finger-foods-msg  (15K) 10/17/97    Ideas for finger foods at feasts and events.
meat-pies-msg     (21K)  1/20/98    Period meat pies. Recipes.
pastries-msg      (48K)  1/ 6/98    Medieval pastries. Recipes.

While not all of these will fit your requirements, I think a number of these
might.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous